Links to Crypto Resources and Archives
- IACR. The International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR) is a non-profit
scientific organization whose purpose is to further research in cryptology and related fields.
Cryptology ePrint Archive.
The Cryptology ePrint Archive provides rapid access to recent research in cryptology.
Papers have been placed here by the authors and did not undergo any refereeing process
other than verifying that the work seems to be within
the scope of cryptology and meets some minimal criteria.
- Bellare - Crypto links
- More link farms, conferences, organizations, electronic commerce, IETF, key forfeiture, crypto people.
- PGP, encryption algorithms, legal issues.
- Tom Dunigan's Security page
- PGP, S/Key, Kerberos, crypto API's, secure applications, commercial providers, government agencies, intrusion detection,
vulnerabilities, Java and WWW, UNIX security, NT security, etc.
- FUNET crypto archive
- PGP, symmetric and asymmetric encryption, crypto libraries, papers.
- University of Hamburg crypto archive
- Disk and file encryption, PGP, stego, voice encryption.
Washington University crypto links
- Classical cryptography, digital signatures,
Kerberos, PKI, secure email, IP security, Web security, firewalls, cloud computing.
Have any suggestions for links to go on this page? Be sure to let us know.