Link to FSU Library Resources
Link to the International Association of Cryptological Research (IACR) Resources
- IACR. The International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR) is a non-profit
scientific organization whose purpose is to further research in cryptology and related fields.
Cryptology ePrint Archive.
The Cryptology ePrint Archive provides rapid access to recent research in cryptology.
Papers have been placed here by the authors and did not undergo any refereeing process
other than verifying that the work seems to be within
the scope of cryptology and meets some minimal criteria.
- CERIAS, Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance
- Gene Spaffords crypto and security link farm.
- Bellare - Crypto links
- More link farms, conferences, organizations, electronic commerce, IETF, key forfeiture, crypto people.
- Internet2 Security Working Group
- Extensive collection of links to academic, industry, and other security oriented pages.
- Anonymity, privacy, security.
- Very nicely done collection of links to anonymity, privacy, and security resources.
- Cambridge Computer Security Group Links
- Huge collections of links to security-related sites - the format is a bit like this list.
- Federal Public Key
- Links to Federal PKIs.
- PGP, encryption algorithms, legal issues.
- Gateway to Information Security Home Page
- Links to a large number of security-related sites, books, journals, and related information (imagine this page, but not all lumped together on one page).
- Neil's Security and Privacy Resources
- Encryption, steganography, special events, research, documents, news, security archives, security organizations.
- The Rotherwick Firewall Resource - Point of Attack
- Firewall basics, white papers, products, manufacturers, books, papers, training, mailing lists, links to other firewall-related resources.
- Tom Dunigan's Security page
- PGP, S/Key, Kerberos, crypto API's, secure applications, commercial providers, government agencies, intrusion detection, vulnerabilities.
Washington University crypto links
- Classical cryptography, digital signatures,
Kerberos, PKI, secure email, IP security, Web security, firewalls, cloud computing.
- Uni-GH Siegen - Security-Server
- Encryption algorithms, data protection, steganography, ecash, Internet security, viruses, conferences, security standards, newsgroups and mailing lists, RFC, journals.
- University of Torino Security Resources
- Links to web pages, newsgroups, FTP sites, research labs, papers, conferences, and journals.
- FUNET crypto archive
- PGP, symmetric and asymmetric encryption, crypto libraries, papers.
- Replay crypto/security archives
- Apache, Applied Crypto files, encryption, Java, PGP, remailers, security, voice encryption files.
- University of Hamburg crypto archive
- Disk and file encryption, PGP, stego, voice encryption.
- Apache HTTP Server Project
- Apache secure web server.
- BSAFEeay, a public domain implementation of the BSAFE API
- BSAFE API wrapper around SSLeay.
- cryptlib Information
- Encryption library supporting a large number of encryption algorithms, digital signatures, key exctange, key certificates, CA functionality, key databases, smart cards, and secure enveloping.
- Crypto Kong
- PGP-like program using elliptic curve crypto.
- Cryptographic Libraries: A comparison
- Comparison of various free (and free-world) crypto libraries.
- Cryptography Blowfish Multi-thread
- Command-line Blowfish encrypter.
- Emacs Cryptographic Library and Tools
- DES, RC4, IDEA, SHA-1, MD5, and others, in elisp.
- PGP-compatible plugin written in Java.
- Fortify for Netscape
- Free 128-bit SSL browser proxy,
- Non-US Kerberos 5 implementation.
- ICE Home Page
- The Information Concealment Engine block cipher.
- JGSS Package Distribution Page
- Kerberos in Java.
- jSSL - A free Java SSL implementation.
- SSL implementation in Java.
- LiDIA - Main Page
- C++ computational number theory library (great for crypto).
- Linux FreeS/WAN Project
- IPSEC, ISAKMP/Oakley and DNSSEC software for Linux.
- Linux Packet Sniffer
- IP packet sniffer for Linux.
- Microsoft CryptoAPI
- Microsoft's attempt at a cryptograhpy API. This page moves a lot, you may need to try a search from MS's developer pages.
- Nmap -- Stealth Port Scanner
- Stealth scanner using TCP half open scanning, TCP FIN/Xmas/NULL stealth scanning, ftp bounce and IP fragmentation scanning, and OS identification by TCP/IP fingerprinting.
- NSBD: Not-So-Bad Distribution
- Internet software distribution authenticated with PGP.
- Package Acme.Crypto
- Various Java crypto classes.
- Package java.security
- Java security package docs.
- DLL which implements various PGP functions.
- PGPNet Server
- A dummy home page for the www.pgp.net domain (incomplete).
- PPTP-linux: Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol
- PPTP for Linux (presumably without all of Microsoft's security holes in it).
- PuTTY: a free Win32 telnet/ssh client
- Telnet/SSH client for Win32.
- Qualcomm Australia crypto software
- sendmail encryption patch, SOBER stream cipher.
- Security: File wiping
- Links to various file wiping utilities.
- S/MIME Freeware Library
- S/MIME freeware library (export-controlled, US only).
- SNOW Home Page
- Whitespace steganography software.
- Speak Freely
- Very nice Unix and Windows speech encryption software.
Have any suggestions for links to go on this page? Be sure to let us know.